Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Melanin-Enhanced Individual Posted:

when i die i dont want to be buried nor cremated nor dry freezed none of that i want to be stuffed like old Appalachian dogs

like real talk fine upstanding member of society just drop me off at the taxidermist’s and let that boy cook. like i want my body to be erected somewhere in my descendants’ house(s) to just remind them how scary a person i was

like post me in the pantry with a bag of teeth in my hand just violating ****

I wonder if the taxidermist can realistically add like an extra finger on each hand and black out the whites of my eyes. Then it would be totally worth it. I definitely want to be right in the front entryway where people are coming and going. Make a hat/coat rack out of me or something, but don’t you ****ing dare hide me away. Dress me up for Halloween and Christmas and Easter and all kinds of ****. Now THAT would be a memorial.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!