Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve -
from an Alte-
rnate Univer-
se

Avatar: 202036 2011-01-22 12:20:19 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 9 Camwhore

This user was dimension banned by FalconFour

I mine if you (and others) constantly want to challenge me and I look good and you look bad you shouldn’t be bitter about it. You make that choice. It’s not my fault I don’t suck so maybe you just need to get over yourself.

I mean people be like lololol CS is trolling and I’m not; I’m totally sincere. I mean just sometimes people just get owned and no troll. It’s kind of like if there is a big news story and everybody freaks out you don’t go lololol the new channel just trolled everybody because that is dump they are just giving you the information. I mean the mature thing would be like ok CS, is awesome I’m just going to leave it alone but it’s like no you got to be all Wile E Coyote about it and never learn. I mean just stop being so insecure because each time you challenge me unprovoked it is just like you’re saying you have low-self esteem.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!