Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Hobojim

Avatar: 225269 2010-12-18 04:46:40 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Jokes are way over my head

SanDyk Posted:

tbh does anyone actually play this game or are you just perpetually giving your bp to jubbles cause you have a gay crush on them or something cause everytime I’m on no one is playing and regardless of the “quality entries” you keep saying there are they are still pretty terrible. If this is the quality (and the quantity of people) that play when there is a “VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY” prize then things aren’t going to get better when this contest ends.

I don’t think you’ve actually made incit better. It’s still the same crap. It’s funny recently the twitter mentioned that there’s like 225,000 users on forumwarps but for some reason the number of players for incit are getting smaller and smaller. Can you really say that you’ve “Improved incit” with what’s happened now. What if the way to “improve it” would be to scrap it completely rather than giving people a ****ty incentive to play it.

I keep giving BP to Jubbles because he’s consistently funny. If you want to see some of the other decent entries, go to the discussion thread and see which other ones I thought were good.

As for making it better, well, if you hated it to begin with there’s no reason that’s going to change. It’s still the same game, and yes, it is still occasionally empty. Back in January there were upwards of 15 people on for any given night, although that does seem to have gone down somewhat. I have been playing a solid 2 hours a day for the last week or so, which seemed impossible before the contest.

I dunno man, swing by some time and play a few rounds. Submit to the contest if you want.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!