Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve -
from an Alte-
rnate Univer-
se

Avatar: 202036 2011-01-22 12:20:19 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 9 Camwhore

This user was dimension banned by FalconFour

I’m sorry my presence made you coal embarrbum you.

20:52 CSdongs that odd park dude is a fabulous person

20:53 CSdongs built hovel the day we were way behind on planks and needed them for construction

20:54 CSdongs leaves town goes right back in never auto searches

20:54 spacekadt gee… aren’t you glad you picked him up? obv everyone that was ever in odd park is worthwhile to have

20:54 *** bobdisgea quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

20:54 CSdongs oh hes not coming with us after this town

20:55 CSdongs doesnt even hardly say **** in forums or plan with us

20:56 CSdongs it wasnt he was in odd park he just answered my million dollar question like thirty people failed on he pbumed the test

20:56 muidoido coming from you…

20:57 CSdongs but knowing how to play the game right and playing it right two diff things apparently

20:57 spacekadt I’m seem to recall you bragging that you picked up an odd park dude and asking me if I was jealous

20:58 CSdongs muidoido u dont know me you’re a tool who can’t even mark the external map dont act like u know me bro

20:58 CSdongs yep and now hes being a dildo

20:59 CSdongs his fault not mine

21:00 muidoido LOL. I have a big tool if that’s what you meant…

21:01 CSdongs where? up your bum?

21:01 ComicusPrime Hai guyz my name is steve and I program, let’s all get to know each ohter!11!!

21:01 ComicusPrime WALL OF TXEST

21:02 muidoido sorry kid. I don’t have any candies to you now. Go bother some other adult…

21:04 CSdongs the only way you guys would embaress me

21:04 CSdongs was if i was in a coalition with u

21:04 spacekadt steve, you do a ****ing awesome job of doing that to yourself

21:05 ComicusPrime I’m rellay gud at the game becuz I ues battery launcher becuz everyone h8tes to use it

21:05 muidoido LOL

21:05 ComicusPrime and now I will brag about hwo gud I am even though I can’t get past day 7.4 on average

21:05 spacekadt Log in to see images! comic

21:06 CSdongs i am space? Im being serious and these guys are being goofy and I should be embaressed about that i guess

21:07 muidoido OMG. CS is such a big troll! he’s making everyone laugh at him on purpose!

21:07 muidoido please stop it CS. we can’t take it anymore!

21:08 ComicusPrime ZMGO guyz, u can find batteriez on the ground and kep launcherz on ground for next day, wow, I’m so gud

21:08 *** CSdongs was kicked by spacekadt (dongs)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!