Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Hobojim

Avatar: 225269 2010-12-18 04:46:40 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Jokes are way over my head

MeDrewNotYou Posted:

My understanding is that for entry of the month, I can submit anything created that month, regardless of whether it was submitted for the weekly contests. Is that correct? I’ll throw one of mine on the submission thread, but if I’m wrong about the rules, I accept your mockery. (But I do hold grudges. Log in to see images!

Yeah, that’s fine. I will only accept one per week for the monthly submission, though I am pretty lenient with the rules. The monthly prize was more designed to be a pbumive thing, while people actively work towards winning the weekly prizes. Either way.

Also, Illiterate Crusader, post that in the contest thread please. I might forget to include it if it’s just in the discussion thread.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!