Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Hobojim

Avatar: 225269 2010-12-18 04:46:40 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Jokes are way over my head

Alright, the winner of week 4 has been announced, congratulations to Elencha for that. This one was the best week so far, with 12 legitimate entries and 1 entry by Gravehill from January 7th. Also, Karpolo technically changed his entry an hour after the submission deadline was closed, but since I’m such a nice guy I accepted it. Also msg posted his entry in this thread rather than the contest thread, but as we like to say in RP, let’s keep our bumes flexible.

Jubbles’ reign of horror has finally been ended, although his entry was also in the top three for making me laugh and showing me mammary glands. Karpolo would take home second prize if there was a second prize, but there isn’t, so I guess you’ll have to enjoy your avatar for at least a bit longer. Sorry bud. Log in to see images!

Additional entries that bear mentioning are Neovid’s, ZevVeli’s, and the always funny msg. Also Enter Name Here continued his record of posting in every week’s contest. Keep it up!

So far, I’ve got 34 entries for the month of January. All who have submitted entries are already eligible with those, but if you want the upcoming week’s entry in the monthly contest as well, get it in before Feb. 1st. I’ll try to pick the monthly winner before the end of week 5, so if you don’t win and don’t like your entry for that week, I guess there’s nothing to stop you from changing it. Ah well.

Keep up the good-to-mediocre work, everybody!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!