Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Hobojim

Avatar: 225269 2010-12-18 04:46:40 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Jokes are way over my head

So, this week continued the downward trend in participants, but I did also just put up an ad, so hopefully that’ll help somewhat. I’ll keep it going for a couple weeks.

Winning entry this week was Karpolo, which actually made me laugh rather than just smile delightedly. Close runner up was the always entertaining Jubbles, although I might be somewhat biased because I just loves me some hydrogen.

Joseph of Suburbia had a terrible pun that was pretty decent, and Enter Name Here has been the only one to post a submission every week other than Jubbles. He just hasn’t won anything yet. Keep trying!

Only 6 entries this week, although it was the first week with no invalid entries, so I guess that’s good. Ah well.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!