Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

I doubt you’re going to get many decent responses to this given the personalities here…but I’ll throw you a bone. Let me preface this by saying that I was a UFC/MMA fan before all the Tapout-wearing douchebags and the TV show. First UFC event I watched was UFC 43 in 2003. AAAAAAAAaanyway…

I don’t know what you’re talking about saying it was ****ty. There were a bunch of fairly well-known guys like Leben and Vera but there weren’t really any “huge” names on this card like a Penn or a St. Pierre. But I think there’s a few future big stars in there like Jeremy Stephens and Brian Stann (Silver Star Marine + a few more wins like that= HUGE). I totally agree with you about the Edgar/Maynard fight, no way Maynard gets 2, 3, or 4 and my round 5 went to Edgar. Also what a male reproductive organ move by that judge to call a main event title fight a draw. I’m sure a rematch will be forthcoming.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!