Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Hobojim

Avatar: 225269 2010-12-18 04:46:40 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Jokes are way over my head

For anybody who didn’t watch the event, it was a somewhat ****ty event with a couple of saving graces. The championship fight was actually really entertaining, although it did give every fan blue balls to some degree.

For anybody who did watch the event, check out Brandon Vera’s wikipedia page. His loss at this event is credited as “Submission: Bongo strikes on the back.” Not done by me, but gave me a chuckle.

Also, MMA judging has had events more flagrant than this one to show that it is inept, but I really don’t see how anybody could have scored that 46-48 for Maynard. I can see how it could have been a draw, because the first round was obviously at best 10-8 Maynard, but he clearly lost the next three, and the fifth could have gone either way. This gives the possible results as 47-47 if you give Maynard the fifth, and 46-48 Edgar if he won the fifth. Someone let me know what I’m missing here; how could anybody have given the 2nd, 3rd or 4th rounds to Maynard?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!