Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Malaise Posted:

I normally ignore the drivel that you people prattle on with on this side of the board but now Bob has gone too far! I can sort of conceivably understand how someone wouldn’t put The Big Lebowski in their top ten all time favourite movies but to say you hate it? You are irredeemable Bob.

In all seriousness, you are completely dead to me now. A man who hates Lebowski is utterly worthless. And the rest of you who didn’t instantly condemn him for saying this are only marginally better.

you know what, im just gonna go ahead and say it. i have not to this day had the patience to watch more than 5 min of the big lebowski and your fandom bordering on obsession as it would seem from the quoted post only reaffirms my stance on that movie

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!