Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

LoTek

[Individual Eleven]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

viscera Posted:

This is an age old misprint. Your pistachio streak always resets itself at 60. There’s no bug here, just a lack of site maintenance. Merry Christmas?

merry christmas viscera!

Thanks for taking your time and updating me.

I honestly didn’t expect (1) single other member to bother being helpful, at least towards me.

Obviously, it wasn’t ‘age old’ to me, since I relied on them all the way to (123) my last domination.

I’ll probably devolve back to lurking soon, so I want to tell you how much you remind of this PermaB&!!, before I go.

(2) years ago, today, she was practically the only person here, who had a civil wØrd for me.

Statistically, viscera and Fingerz could not be the same person, since they both shared a civil wØrd with me, on Christmas holiday two Years distant.

maybe it’s time for Civility peens, n/m Fingerz is PermaB&!!, i keep forgetting …

Happy HaxMas

msg Posted:

Pistachio info is dated

thx msg

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!