Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

thew00

Avatar: 51460 2010-11-03 22:07:34 -0400

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

Just to clarify, i didnt read this (its way too long).

Also: Please don’t shoot the messenger

First of all, I’d like to clarify that I did not ragequit, I just had bob express my displeasure while I was community banned for a day and change. Since “stealing ideas from other players…even if the entry consists of one albeit hilarious word is always illegal” my bull**** community ban for submitting “poop” (COPYRIGHT TUBSWEETIE, 2010) in forumbuildr is entirely justifiableLog in to see images! was coined by Lee_Harvey_Oswald (COPYRIGHT LEE_HARVEY_OSWALD, 2010), but I guess since it was never in a published forum and was not submitted in forumbuildr my use of that phrase isn’t in question.

What gets me, JB and ET, is not my bull**** community ban, but your approach to community built content in general. As people that aren’t even active members of the community, I find it hilarious that you feel it necessary to decide what we do and don’t want as a representation of our sense of humour. I’m not even questioning your rules here, I have read them (yet again now, as my ban page suggested I do) and I have not found any reason for the following:

> The poop forum was deleted. I’m not going to elaborate on why this is complete and total bull**** in comparison to the Fran is Fat forum. Other people have done a fine job of that. NOWHERE in your rules does it state that joke forums aren’t allowed or will not be published. Actually, I find it hard to believe that ANY of the forums here, including the ones made by CZ, are NOT intended to be joke forums. I mean, ffs, this is FORUMWARZ.

> In addition to downvoting all “poop” content into obsolescence, you also downvoted the “Tubsweetie Fan Forum” by 100 votes. But you left the JB’s Closet forum open for voting, and I’m curious as to why. Not kidding here JB, I want an answer.

> Since you downvoted multiple submissions of mine by precisely 100 votes, you do in fact owe me 20 chocolate scoops per “inexcusable” submission. Nowhere in your rules does it state that anyone has to like a submission, but it is common knowledge that one chocolate scoop is given for every 5 votes on each submission. I did use proper forumbuildr syntax, I did “keep the current forum details in mind”, so….gimme. bumhole. Of course I don’t expect you to actually do this- it’s terribly unfair and ****s up the whole game. But you seem to have no problem with doing that, so I thought it worth a shot.

I guess what I’m trying to say in a nutshell: If you don’t like the community built content, then DON’T ****ING OFFER IT. If you find it necessary to micro-manage and censor whatever-the-**** you want to, put that into your rules. Even 4chan has this bit in their rules. They can ban you, taunt you, do whatever they want for whatever reason they want. They don’t even need a reason. This is clearly stated in their site rules. If you want the freedom to do the same, all you have to do is put it in your site rules. I doubt your dwindling user base will appreciate it, but if it makes you cream, who’s to stop you?

As a side note, I think Aldo’s idea of offering joke/vanity forums for VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY Log in to see images!

Another side note: I want my buildr point back too. Also, my “most angry replies” peen. It’s not our fault you decided to throw our ideas away.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!