Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

FYI if you ever get hero mode don’t build the curtain because it bum.

I though it would make my items invisible unless somebody enters, but when you scroll over my name in citizens it says something like, “This player has erected a curtain to keep prying eyes out.” but when you click on my house you can see everything.

You get that? Might as well say “THIS ****ER IS HIDING SOMETHING YOU BETTER CLICK ON HIS HOUSE IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT!Log in to see images!

Unless the other players see something different but I don’t think so. The only way it would be useful was if you already built the lock which I haven’t… even then, no it would not be useful because people can still see what is inside and it does nothing but spark their curiosity. Yep, complete bum. 4 AP for that ****.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!