Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fate- Gilgam-
esh

Level 51 Hacker

“Perl Diva”

Gentlemen and fellow anime/manga/gaming fans, we are screwed.

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/12/15/tokyo-manga-ban-signed-into-law/

I know this does not apply to titles already 18+ rated but what about the others?

This may potentially mean no more Bleach One Piece, Naruto, or similar by July 1, 2011 due to how they worded this law they pbumed – its too darned vague.

Stores in Japan already have precautions that prevent or make it difficult for youths and underaged persons in Japan to acquire 18+? content, so this is essentially an enhancement to it. The problem with this new law/bill is that the scope is too broad and does not define EXACTLY WHAT type of content is completely unacceptable.

This is also? due to international meddling. The lies that Equality Now have spammed to Japanese officials (yes they ****ing DID), as well as international pressure? due to CNN’s glamorous ‘advertising’ of the enjoy simulation game ‘Rapelay’ THREE years after it was released to the public. You can bet top dollar that the puritanists, feminazis and moralfabulous persons (they so deserve that) AS WELL AS THE MAJORITY of the UNKNOWING PUBLIC only knew about it through CNN (thus the virality of it as the number of times the game was downloaded from various sources increased exponentially after that) and did NOT consider the fact that only? fictional (as in CHARACTERS WHO NEVER EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE) were harmed in the game. What’s next, ban movies and games that show or even hint at enjoy, violence, etc.?

Its just ironic how an act that CREATES LIFE (i.e. sex) that is done in oh so many ways (yes, they are fetishes, nothing wrong with them as long as proper judgment, common sense and PROPER CONSENT in exploring such fetishes is used) is considered much more of a ‘DO NOT SPEAK OF SUCH THINGS’ topic than acts that TAKE AWAY LIFE such as murder, drug? cartel hits and killing sprees.

The irony of humanity that is slowly losing the ‘human’ part due to a twisted form of ‘morality’ that borders on ‘PARANOID OVERPROTECTIVENESS’, which in turn leaves the younger generation without knowledge on the seemingly taboo topic of sexual health – something which is a part of life and yet is treated with disgust by puritanists, feminists and religions, specifically Catholicism and Christianity.

That being posted, i think the reason why these various content exist (Including Rapelay, etc) is merely as a healthy (as in never to be performed in real life) outlet for those who have interest in such fetishes. It is up to the user/fanbase to use their judgment and bear responsibility for their actions, and for parents to be more cautions AND also more understanding about these things. Merely not having proper knowledge about something should not mean immediate condemnation, in the same way a book should not be judged by it’s cover.

However, do not get me wrong in any way whatsoever. I do NOT condone enjoy, gore, violence or abuse in any way IF real victims are affected. But when it comes to fictional work, people need to put aside their morality sensors and either open your mind & enjoy it for what it is or don’t bother watching, reading or playing it. No one is forcing you to.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!