Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Woah, I swear I replied to **** last night. Weird…

Anyway I got five days. I had a pretty epic adventure yesterday:

Celerysteve Posted:

Construction Site Scout Log

-1 / 0: 1 log, 2 scrap metal + 2 zombies

-2 / 0: 2 logs + 3 zombies (4 zombies estimated to the left)

-2 / 1: 4 zombies

-2 / 2: Rescued Sir Tyler, nothing here unless he leaves something

-3 / 2: 6 zombies

-4 / 2: 6 zombies

I run out of ap at this point and accidentally click directly on my food thus dropping it and alerting the zombies. Luckily, I had a flash grenade but it sucks I had to use it like that.

-4/ 3: 7 zombies 2 logs, 1 battery, 1 plank (7 estimated on the left and right, 14 estimated above at the construction site)

At this point I decide to abandon the exploration of the construction site. There are 14 zombies there. I can not search while they control the zone, neither can I pick anything up without losing my camo. I can’t kill that many with my knife either. Yet… I’ve come too far. I venture on if only to see.

-4/ 4: 7 zombies

There are two plastic bag and a water ration on the ground. I fill both of them using the water ration in my bag that I had planned on drinking. I kill six this way. I kill one with my knife and it immediately breaks, but I manage to destroy half of them. Now my camo is down and I am trapped. I pick up a plank, a radio and a meat bone and am forced to use my Heroic Return.

I can check it out again tomorrow; if there are still seven of them I will only need to kill three and then I can use my Vicious Uppercut, but I won’t have another Heroic Return should something go wrong…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!