Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Bandaney Posted:

i made a drawing for you, it’d be a nice thing to gift me back Log in to see images!

viscera – i’m a little lost… i’m using adobe flash CS4, so i have .fla files instead of macromedia’s .flv, i guess it’s the same. anyway, yes, the .swf files are the ones that play the videos, and the ones that i think i have to join, since the .fla is just the information, layers, clips, etc.

my teacher told me to use adobe premiere, but it’s not letting me open the .swf files.

anyway, thanks! Log in to see images!

she means convert the .swf to .flv. idk how to do it but it’s basically exporting a more flash-specific video format like an AVI.

i dont have flash anymore so i cant help much anyway Log in to see images!

oh and you can export .swf files from flash cs4 it’ll be in the file menu or something

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 12/12/2010 9:06PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!