Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

In Spite Of Posted:

Literally nobody gives a **** about the ACTUAL real meaning, nor the “celebration of a holocaust” this jerkoff is fabulous personging on about. Nobody in America gives a **** about what ANY holiday actually means except fringe extremists who make it a point to tell everyone how much better they are because they won’t give into the commercialization of some arbitrary celebration about who gives a ****.

Thanksgiving isn’t even about Thanksgiving anymore, it’s literally about football and preparing for a shopping day to most Americans. I know more atheists who celebrate Christmas, than I do people who celebrate it as the birth of a savior. Don’t even get me started on Arbor Day.

You keep your male reproductive organ-hole shut about Arbor Day. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!