Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Count_Smurf

Avatar: 238805 2010-08-19 21:36:46 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

King Krimson Posted:

Why Dave Mustaine in particular? you could equally balme Jimi Hendrix, or Albert King.

But yeah, I see your point. I’ve never played a Flying V, but I imagine it’s damn near impossible to play sitting down without it slipping off your leg. The Stratocaster works just fine, as far as I’m concerned.

Anyway, are the remasters really that bad? They sound okay to me, but I’ve never heard the original masters, so my opinion is basically worthless.

It must be an exposure thing. He’s the only guitarist I think of when I see that design.

The remasters really are that bad. It’s like night and day for most of the tracks. A few get away with little noticeable change, but then some sound like different songs entirely. Almost all of them feature more Dave than ever before. It’s almost a corollary, the more Dave in the remaster, the ****tier it now sounds in comparison to the original.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!