Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Count_Smurf

Avatar: 238805 2010-08-19 21:36:46 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

scully Posted:

Exactly 12 minutes before deciding this wasn’t going to do the trick. Log in to see images!

The other was tasteless. Log in to see images!

The only cards that are mathematically sound are the bumhole and the Stray Bullet, and they are best used when you are supporting someone else. Numbers don’t matter, it is simply whether your shields outlast the destruction at the right time. The right time is the end of the round in an active bracket when it is too late to change your plans. At that time is it safe to bumume every Shield is saving you 6 scoops.

The theory that they save one scoop is flawed. If you had no Shields attackers would not use a plinking card they would use an bumhole. People plink until the Shields are gone and then bumhole, so it’s only common sense to bumume that if there are no Shields, bumholes will be used. If an bumhole hits you lose 10 scoops, if a Shield is purchased you lose 4. And none of it matters if you don’t end up with enough scoops to be on top in the end.

I miss LOST even though the ending wasn’t terribly satisfying.

Just saying that if you lead with bumhole, you deserve to lose, but that was where I started with my last post. Only a little nicer, because I don’t want people to hate me.

Also: I have never seen a single episode of Lost.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!