Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Zagreus Posted:

I would have them raped every day. They would be raped and their families, friends and loved ones would be raped every day as well. There would be no escape from it, no place on earth they would be safe from being sexually violated and tortured. And it would never stop.

This isn’t to say that I wouldn’t try to mix it up. Even enjoy gets boring after a while if you don’t give it a touch of variety. One day they would be raped in front of a camera, some days they would be forced to enjoy each other. Maybe I would have one person raped over and over again, until they chose somebody among them to take the burden. The decision would be announced, and the chosen would be dragged away.

New depravities would be invented every day, even if I had to hire a team of writers and bring in **** like the Pau de Arara or the Scavenger’s Daughter. And it would never stop. I promise you it would never stop.

ahhahaha upvoted

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!