Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Madame Foster

Avatar: 242961 2010-09-29 23:16:00 -0400

[Madame Fosters Home For Wayward Domfabulous persons]

Level 32 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

It has come to my attention that in our newly enhanced domination environment, it seems the unaligned/independent players are suffering a rather heavy disadvantage in regards to scoops. In an effort to change this, without forcing the independents to join a klan against their will, we at Madame Foster’s Home for Wayward Domfabulous persons would like to open our doors to any players wishing to join a raid for scoop advantage. You can be an unaligned player, a new player who’d like to try a raid for the first time or perhaps a raid-starved player in a dormant klan with an alt or two to spare. If there’s enough interest, I’d like to shoot for a run tomorrow. All inquiries must have 12 visits at the time of the raid. For an invite or additional details, Tubmail me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!