Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

haha pizza in the UK. dunno if that’s better or worse than Iowa (for pizza). obviously it’s much cooler so we are still friends.

I made pizza with friends in the recent past. We made the dough ourselves though, so that had all kinds of scope to go wrong. For example being stupidly thick (because the dough rose a lot and we split in 4 and then there was more per person than had ever been necessary) and not cooking all the way through before someone (who was hungry and just wanted to eat) said it was done and we all went along with that even though they weren’t hardly cooked all the way through and it ended up more like pizza topping served on top of thick bread.

And when I say “for example”, I mean “that is what happened”. It was still ok pizza because of the amount of stuff on top. Also pizza from pizza places here is not like that, what with normally having a crust that is not like thick bread.

Same pizza places as anywhere else in the world I think… we don’t really have a “UK style” pizza. Just styles named after other places that may or may not correspond with the types of pizza made in those places.

man-man edited this message on 09/07/2010 2:24PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!