Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

URBAN DICTIONARY(which, as we know, is a foolproof knowledgebase)

1. Weeaboo 4296 up, 707 down

buy weeaboo mugs, tshirts and magnets

Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they’re far from it. They use Japanese words but usually end up pronouncing them wrong and sounding like total bumholes. You can find alot of these fabulous persons clogging up the forums of Gaia Online, hanging out in the international aisle of the supermarket, or crowding the manga section of your local bookstore. Synonym of wapanese.

I told that weeaboo girl over there that Inuyasha sucks. She slapped me across the face and proceded to cuss me out in Japanese.

wapanese japanese weaboo gaia 4chan azn

by pemisaurus Nov 19, 2006 share this

2. weeaboo 3657 up, 529 down

A word filter for the image board 4chan.org that replaces the word wapanese. Originates arbitrarily from a Perry Bible Fellowship comic strip wherein a man was paddled by a crowd chanting “Weeaboo! Weeaboo!”

“Those Wapanese kids think Japan is so great.”

becomes

“Those weeaboo kids think Japan is so great.”

by Peachers Aug 29, 2005 share this

3. weeaboo 939 up, 308 down

Originally a fictional game from a webcomic name the Perry Bible Fellowship, where one person would say weeaboo and get slapped on the bum with a paddle. This was later adopted as a meme on 4chan when moot got offended by prevailing anti-Wapanese sentiment on /b/. This just gave the /b/tards a new word to insult the wapanese. It is now a derogatory phrase used to insult animu fans who act like fabulous persons on the internets.

A weeaboo can be found on Gaia Online, your schools anime club, or 4chan.org.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!