Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

m0x. m0x is the person who should be unbanned. See that thing I just did? where I told you explicitly what the outcome of this thread should be? You better have. It is like that part in Romeo and Juliet where Shakespeare tells you that they are going to die in the end but then you go ahead and read the entire thing and pretend to by shocked when it hapens anyway. Moving on.

When I heard m0x got perma’d I flipped my ****; flipped it SO hard. Whoa are you even watching that **** man, its going to get burned if you don’t flip it. But its like, bro, what are you even getting your protein chute all tightened up about, this **** is going to be perfectly golden and crispy on both sides because of how much I am flipping it.

Hey Mars, chill out with all that retrograde mystery bull****. You present a huge problem in Aristotle’s model of the universe? big ****ing deal. Check out the new greatest mystery of modern astronomy, the position of my **** flipping in the night sky. Don’t even start to think you understand its underpinnings because you just…you just don’t. Hundreds of years from now all you will be able to do is pretend, like one of those back alley horoscope readers. As you can see, the moon is moving into the seventh house and Adapt’s **** is beginning to flip. What does that mean for your ****ty relationship? Who ****ing knows; astrology is bull****.

Really Space, is there anything you do that isn’t falling down the stars?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!