Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Some more:

Trick r Treat – The name is p corny, but this is my new favorite Halloween movie, and I can’t wait til October to watch it again (but I must hold off) It’s sooooo good. You don’t even understand.

Bio Zombie – This is an HK Horror flick with a ton of comedy. The zombie outbreak is caused by a military soda. The outbreak hits a mall. Our heroes run a shop that sells bootleg dvds. The sushi chef serves up human finger sashimi to the undead mbumes. WHAT MORE CAN YOU WANT BESIDES A GORY HORROR FLICK WITH BAD MAKEUP AND A PLOT THAT WAS PROBABLY MADE UP ON THE FLY IF THERE EVEN WAS A PLOT AT ALL?

Diary of the Dead – George A. Romero’s 2007 “Of the Dead” film – it’s not as bad as you might think! (It’s not good either! But hey, zombies!)

I’m bored and dont feel like listing more

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!