Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

swine Posted:

Alright, my official reply to this since the cat’s out of the bag. I found out sign-ups had started a little while ago and was going to start a “Harem” thread about it, but, various RL bull**** has kept me busy.

Since on my server we’ve become (like duca has stated) more of a clan than a group of pubbers, I have been thinking a lot about comping with y’all. Well, those that are interested. And this is a real good chance to get our feet wet. I’ve thought a lot about who I’d like to see where and during what game conditions, and it came to me that each of you has a specific clbum which scares the **** out of me. This is my dream team (Full Version).

scout – chuck, finny, shadowlolz

soldier – crinkz, man-man, raffle

pyro – spacey, bear, bandy, kraigu

demo – duca, raffle, bob

heavy – bandy, wyrd, spacey, kraigu

engie – raffle, bob, johnald

sniper – finny, wyrd, celerysteve

medic – rage_****, duca, (myself)

spy – fran, bob, shadowlolz, chawin

Again, this list isn’t really plausible due to other commitments, and the match being Highlander. I’d also like know for sure that the people that join with me are going to be cool with actually sticking to the clbum they get and not upset with me running the show (as you guys know, I don’t really take much seriously but I honestly want to get this thing the best chance of actually winning).

I wish I could take everyone, but, as it stands I want to see who’s actually up for forming a team with me (and cool with letting me run shop) before doing any real team management.

I don’t get why everyone says I’m a good spy I fail a lot on backstabs Log in to see images!

For the record I won’t mind goin Spy, but I’m really much more comfortable with Heavy. My high latency sort of plays against me when I’m Spy.

Fran edited this message on 08/12/2010 10:02AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!