Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Thanks Swine, but I checked out Descent, and it’s not No. 2. I said they were obscure!

In the game, the player was very ground based at first. An interesting element of the game was, if you ran out of batteries/charge, you would collapse, unable to complete the level. The very first gun was a pistol of some description.

mterek, was your game Nitemare 3D? There are robots, something that looks like a giant rat, and you fight a Doctor (although his name was Hamerstein) in order to rescue your girlfriend.

EDIT: I found No 1! It’s a game called Necrodome! Unfortunately, the reviews suggest that it isn’t that good. Still, it’s nice to have found it again!

EDIT THE SECOND:I found No 2, as well. It’s called Rex Blade Domination, and according to Gamespot it was crap. Interestingly, it had a built in programming language which allowed you to do… stuff… within the game. How this helped you shoot things I don’t know, but I was only 10 or so when I played it.

EDIT THREE: THE SON OF EDIT: Actually mterek, I think your game may be The Fortress of Dr Radaki, as the box-art has a pretty prominent robo-brain. Here’s some gameplay:

I think there’s a torrent with the game in it avalible at the FPS archive.

King Krimson edited this message on 08/12/2010 8:41AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!