Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

swine Posted:

All I can think of is Descent.

I strongly suspect that’s the answer, but Descent is very different from the vague description KK gave. If the others are as far removed from their source material, I’m skeptical if we can figure the other ones out.

I might still have my “50 Top PC Games Ever Made” Shareware disc somewhere, although it’s unlikely as most of those games disappeared with Windows 3.1. I still have all of my ‘95 stuff for sure though.

I’ve go one to add though…

It was a FPS PC Game, based off of a modified Doom engine. It was dark, and one ran around shooting various mutants. I distinctly remember killing giant rats. I thought the name was “The Island of Dr. Moreau” but that’s the name of a clbumic book, I think the “Dr.” part is right, although it could be Professor, but the last name started with M for sure.

The CD case had a picture of a robot on it, and I think there was a brain in a jar on top of the robot.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!