Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

swine Posted:

And, on topic, dude – are you serious? The ET thing is funny because he left this site to rot now that he has a full time job. Granted, he was nice enough to leave the site up but, honestly, I think the hosting pays for itself with people like raffle and I buying BP constantly. Most new players don’t bother donating to keep us alive and rather beg for bp in places we congregate, like IDC.

As far as nerd of power is concerned, he’s a pretty ****ty poster who brought nothing to the table. As a matter of fact, it’s funny you’re defending him because during that bull**** where he was posting like crazy I activly avoided the site. Wanna talk about killing the community?

As far as new players getting ****ed with by older ones, get over it. Consider it hazing. An endurance test. Whatever the ****. In the end you came here for an internet parody game about trolling. Even swore that you weren’t offended easily. The boards reflect the user base, and guess what, we were here first. If you get ****ed with you man the **** up and roll with it until we A) get used to you B) ignore you or C)accept you. Or you cry and leave the site for good. And honestly, if your mentality is “They were meanie heads so I’m never coming back” — Halle-****ing-lujah. Don’t ever come back. This place isn’t meant for you.

swine, I love you.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!