Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

being offended is for fabulous persons.

oh i’m sorry, i hope i didn’t offend anyone with that previous statement.

fabulous persons.

­

no, really, people take things too seriously. but that’s because other people out there do too. i mean, i couldn’t care less if someone googled my name and found a swastika, because a little further research could explain it. but since most people are stupid and can’t research more, they’ll just think i’m a nazi.

the thing i really don’t understand is why are swastikas only banned on half of the site. it’s not like grp posts don’t come up on google or anything, and i doubt anyone besides the people who already post here understand anything of what fwz is about and how it “works”, and as i said before, few people do more research after they actually found the swastika (which i still think is a little far-fetched).

Bandaney was banned for this post by Catt although

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!