Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

ARET YOUF AGGOT DONE MASUTR STORKING EACH OTHR INA CIRLKCE YET? I MENAN WHO GIVESAS ****A BOTU WHOCH WONE OF OYU FOUY fabulous personS WAS MORE GAY AND 4CHAN THAN THE OTHERS ONE AND OFRYU ANOTHER POINT WHAY THEY FJCK WOULD OYUR NIGGRS EVNE BTHR ARUIGN HWOS COOLO R NOT ON A **** HOEL SITE LIKE THIS? I MEAN ****JJ

YOURA LL PRORTY MUCH THEY GAYES T**** EVR/ SO SRS RIGHT OW I MEN LOOK AT THIS **** YOU PEOLP S[PEND MONY ON.

THASTH HSUST THE J**** THAT SHOWING PU THIS TIME IMNOTEVEEEN GOING TOBOTHER LOKGN AT THE FUL LSIST I MEAN GNODO DAME.

PS NICOG YOUR A A PUSYS WHORE HWO HWINES TO MUCH

ALOD AND ROICKET SUCK EACH TOHER male reproductive organS AND NO OTHER MODS BANE ME YET BUT I CA N ASURE YOU THEY ARE ALL ****GIHN DILDO EAITNG GAY BABIES

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!