Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Ok so lets see. You can’t really bid with your alts since that is apparently cheating and like a transfer of items. That means there was like 8 people bidding on that skull. 8 people genuinely wanted that skull. 8 people were willing to waste money on a junk item, not because of “Flezz abuse” but FOR FUN.

I mean this is supposed to be a game. Games are supposed to be fun. People like fun. How can losing an item and a bunch of fake internet money be fun? It isn’t, and because of that Chawin will never see that skull or his Log in to see images!75,515,980 ever again.

I can’t understand how things can be a “Flezz transfer”. I mean 75 million is like the average ammount of cash you get from junk after playing the game. If people want 75 million they can easily get it. So if you’re saying this is a Flezz transfer then that doesn’t really make any sense.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!