Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

man-man Posted:

So if you run a cat through a blender, you still have a cat? I’d call that lots of small pieces of cat-meat, but that’s just me…

“The world” is one way to arrange all the bits of dirt/metal in the planet, another way to arrange them would be an asteroid belt, or a nebula of tiny grains, but I wouldn’t call either of those things “The world”.

And what if the planet crashed into another larger planet; it’d become a part of that larger planet, or one component of a new planet. Either way, Earth ceases to be a thing.

Furthermore the universe will continue to expand and expand forever. Eventually it will reach a state where there is like one electron in a thousand mile radius. So essentially all matter will be stripped down to its most primitive parts. After a while that pencil on your desk becomes the collection of atoms floating in various points in space with nothing special to attribute to them because they are just atoms.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!