Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Vertumnus1 Posted:

Taking these as starting facts:

-A good klan is honest in its recruitment posts

-A good klan has discretion when recruiting

WeChall, according to their recruitment post / contest, is an “elite klan”, looking for “cool people, elite hackers and brave warriors of the sea to improve our eliteness.” They advise people try their best to become a part of their elite klan.

Now, bumuming that this is all accurate, one would need to exert an effort to earn an invite. At the very least, an officer, or at least a member, would contact you and say “Hey, what’s up, you’re awesome, we’re awesome, let’s do this ****”

Not so! After being gone from the game for well over a year, I sign on for three days, poke a forum or two, and then I receive an invite to join WeChall. This means that the only task one must accomplish in order to join WeChall (unless I missed something… ) is to be able to click the “accept” bumon in the klan page.

Perhaps this is a form of eliteness… perhaps one must truly be elite to even play forumwarz in the first place…

and yet! There is still one flaw in that possibility!

Namely: <I> got an invite. I am not a “cool person.” I am not an “elite hacker.” While I aspire to be a “brave warrior of the sea,” I find myself to be just too chicken****. No, in fact, I am a ****ty person. This means that WeChall is inviting ****ty people to join their clan. If their clan is populated by ****ty people, this means that WeChall must, in fact, be a ****ty clan.

Hmm… I guess there’s more than one ****ty clan around here… I guess I’ll join “WeChall is a ****ty klan”, until someone makes “WeChall is a ****ty klan is a ****ty klan too.”

Good job picking a ****ty klan suitable for yourself Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!