Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

spacekadt Posted:

I’m guessing you weren’t around for the mybrute craziness? Draginz? What about the recent links to various games other than this one?

Oh, that whole forum about playing games that aren’t forumwarz? I suppose that should be closed down too… because that’s marketing/advertising that isn’t making money for CZ.

Seriously, get over it.

iirc things like draginz and my brute were allowed in signatures and at least with stuff like mybrute people paid bp to put it on the community links or something.

As for the forum about other games, there’s a difference between someone going “Hey this is a p cool game” and things that obviously sound like and advert. That guy who posted in anon obviously did in anon so that no one will see who they were cause if everyone saw that their name was “nudist_ads_r_us”. I mean I guess it could have been some sort of RP but I don’t really understand why it was in anon in the first place so it’s a little bit more suspicious than most things. I’m sure if ET talked to “nudist_ads_r_us” he could do a deal and let that guy talk about nudism in threads whilst making ET money but at the moment what it’s doing at the moment is a bit rude.

I’m not saying ban people who have alts that spam websites. I mean Google Ads is a bad alt but you shouldn’t really ban it. What I’m really complaining about rather than the post itself was why was there need to post it in anon at all? Why do people feel secure in a place which isn’t really anonymous. Like Bandanney said, I could ignore it but I think removing it is a better idea especially since there are too many boards on the rp side now you got to get rid of one and anon seems like the logical choice.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!