Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

pr0n5t4r

[WeChall]

Level 40 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

v.1.4.1

http://pastebin.com/6EYpnP2K

Mostly just a maintenance build.

Changes:

*removed now useless code (checking for script load, load on script load, etc. lag-proof code fixed those problems).

*rephrased some comments and removed commented (unused) code

*added function to change title after finish (all but INCIT because it loops so fast and never “ends” )

*added new config variable allowEnd to allow things like ForumBuildr to end (with end title) instead of loop back around.

*renamed some functions and variables

*changed from global variable for times to local variable and a function that returns an array (proper I suppose)

*added a check for non empty newTitle (has time left) with 0 seconds to add 0 seconds to title instead of drop it when not using useZeros (conform to style of FW timer)

*added check at start up script for finished auctions (there are no timers on this at all)

*added check for 0d0h0m1s left to optionally end timer (or always for auctions)

Bugs:

– None. Haven’t entirely tested the new code. 1.4.0 was so stable, I have a feeling that this new version will regress. Please let me know if I borked something.

pr0n5t4r edited this message on 06/20/2010 6:37AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!