Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

ok let me break it down in a simpler way:

We are writing a collaborative encyclopedia called “Symposium Mandated Bibliognostic Enyclopedia: A Compendium of Knowledge on the Flamebate community, as written by the Scholars and Descendants thereof”.

There are 26 rounds to the game, one for each letter of the alphabet. Every round, each player writes an article starting with the letter the round corresponds to.

Every article has to contain three references, 1 to an article that exists already and 2 to articles that don’t exist yet. Exceptions to these rules are the letter A, where you only make 2 references to articles that don’t exist yet, the letters X and Y, where you will write 2 references to articles that already exist and 1 to an article that doesn’t exist and the letter Z, where you will only reference 2 articles that already exist.

That is the basic idea of the game and I will explain any aspects you may have not understood. Just ask me itt or in idc. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!