Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

Of course I’m not suggesting that you should fire the uber only when the PATIENT is dying, I just mean that it infuriates me when a Sentry may be round the corner, and the Engineer who owns it is at the end of the corridor. He peppers me with shots that don’t even do 10 damage, and the Ubercharge goes up.

Seriously, you could at least wait until we’re in the Sentry’s line of sight to squeeze more time out of it. That said, of course the Medic’s survival is top priority, but when I’m the Medic, I generally wait until I’m at below 50% before activating it in self defense. As long as there’s no ambushing Pyro or Scout, a competent patient should be able to protect me from any other opposition anyway.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!