Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Teh Cezar Posted:

I’m posting this in CD for everyone to acknowledge this without the usual “Flamebate-style” trolling (i.e. some ball-faced third world pieces of **** trying to be witty.)

What is ball faced? I can get that a ball face is could be round (cause it’s a ball) and a face is usually round because it is fat. Did you mean fat faced? And if you’re talking Fat people who live in third world countries do you mean Fran? Cause I’m p sure that fran is banned and is unlikely to troll this thread.

Teh Cezar Posted:

Flamebate is like **** after you eat KFC. It was once really good, but now it’s useless ****.

>implying that KFC is good

Teh Cezar Posted:

ANGRY HOBO
SEMC
ERECTILE_DEATH
Lee_Harvey_Oswald
Fran
megazeroexe
handofg0d

This is a fragment of the huge list of players who left or got perma’d. This used to be place full of creative and witty people, with the occasional fabulous personry. People are leaving. FUNNY people are leaving, and you guys are trying to save it with ARP.

People leave all the time there’s a lot of people I miss. Fie, ChilePepeino, xylo.. actually I’m not sure about xylon really he was a weirdo but what I’m trying to say is that everyone has people that they miss it’s just that people move on. People change. I mean if people don’t change why isn’t bananahammer still a mod?

Teh Cezar Posted:

Who’s replacing those people? MELTD FACE and souless whatever the **** they’re called, with their poor excuse of a posting style. Emokid and his army of bad alts. Posting in colour and calling it RP. Spamming catloaves over the wiki.

I not too keen on melted face myself. I mean I can understand why a melted face can make you speak weirdly but TYPE weirdly as well? Should be MELTED KEYBOARD if you’re going to be accurate at what it is. Though that’s not what bothers me about this “gimmick” it’s the fact that it decides to make every post it makes unreadable.

I’m also not too keen on other peoples posting styles either (Especially that TehCezar guy) but there we go this is the FUTURE of flamebate.

Whilst I’m at it didn’t you post in colour for like a hundred posts? Your current avatar is certainly evidence to that. What I’m saying is don’t throw rocks in your greenhouse or something like that.

Teh Cezar Posted:

If you want this to become a poorly-built perpetual circlejerk, you don’t need to do anything. IT ALREADY IS. Flamebate is a ruin and it’s making people leave because it sucks burning donkey balls. I know this isn’t going to change anything. CZ has lost interest in the community, and the community is slowly dying. But I just want you guys to know that you’ve successfully killed Flamebate.

“Flamebate is dead!” wow I’ve never heard that before

Teh Cezar Posted:

I miss this forum. I really do.

why? where did it go it’s still here. Flamebate doesn’t really die, It just changes with the people that go on it and interact with it. Sure it will never be like the “good old days” but you can’t deny that people are trying. Who knows, there may be a poster who hasn’t shown themselves that are more awesome than any of those that you listed. (Ok maybe not as awesome as h0g but still..)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!