Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TZX

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

I’m just posting in this thread to wave my superiority in your face by saying that I don’t care about this debate anymore since neither side has any reason to really listen to the other and how my side is right after all and the other side is totally misguided and irrational.

Creationists believe in creationism because their authorities (god, Bible, church) say so. They think others believe in evolution because Satan has deceived them.

Others believe in evolution because it fits reality and has been demonstrated to be the most likely hypothesis to be correct by the scientific method and supported, not disproven, by further evidence. They believe creationists believe in creation because they are dogmatic and unwilling to give up their beliefs even when presented with evidence.

From everyone’s point of view their side is correct and the other side wrong and since there is no established uniform framework in which the correct model could be debated but rather the framework itself is being debated there is very little chance of swaying either side.

Now I have demonstrated how I am superior and how everyone who disagrees with me is wrong. If some god-obeying citizen criticizes me for fleeing from the debate and takes that as a victory, I only have to say that the Chewbacca defense is not correct. Even if you make the other side silent you haven’t won. For those who say I violate the fifth virtue of rationality I only refer to my earlier points how this argument is not constructive as neither side has a reason to believe the other. And to everyone, screw you guys, I’m going home to eat aborted fetuses for breakfast, on top of toast with marmite.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!