Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2994405/Werewolf-craze-hits-US-schools.html

Okay, so maybe I used just a little hyperbole. But hey, it’s news; what did you expect?

First, let’s address the elephant in the room. I realise that The Sun is hardly known for it’s journalistic integrity, but they rarely make things up willy nilly, so I’m inclined to believe this, even if taken with a potentially lethal pinch of salt.

Onto the story at hand; apparently, teenagers have been dressing up as ‘wolves’ out and about, most likely due to the (relatively) recent success of (urgh) Twilight and chums. Naturally this fills me with disgust, but I have to admit that as a twisted, hate-filled being my sense of perspective is slightly skewed.

So, what do you think folks? Ultimately harmless, or is there a new moral panic in the works? I’m sure that you fine fellows have many hurtful, judgemental opinions of your own.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!