Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

duca Posted:

You’re logic for the 5 month ban is that she is a illegal alt of Fingerz and should have the same ban length as a result. But you are saying right now that she isn’t a illegal of Fingerz, which means that she should in reality have a ban length that is on par with the one that Evil Trout and Tubsweetie gave Skyman. So which is it, man? Cause I’m real confused.

As for the fire dude, for all I know he is actually an illegal of Fingerz. I have no experience with the user and can bring up no evidence to the contrary. However, I have spoken with Bronnih on several occasions and can quite happily confirm that she is in fact a young British girl. So I feel confident in saying that she is not an illegal.

I didn’t say she was an illegal alt. I also never said she wasn’t; that’s an error of presumption on your part. There’s evidence that supports both possibilities.

As far as talking to Bronnih, have you ever talked to Fingerz? That would be useful info as well.

In any event, the ‘full length’ is temporarily commuted. It’s a mighty suspicious coincidence that Bronnih makes the claim, and then there’s non-proxy IP evidence to support it. I’m more than willing to listen to her explanation.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!