Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

dan724 Posted:

I guess I don’t see why the game would be gone within a year. With lots of other silly browser based games available for free on the web, why should someone fork over the money to play here?

Cause the game is really good and very funny… wait no that’s not it

dan724 Posted:

Sure there is the community and the ongoing content and blah, blah, blah. I don’t really care. I don’t play silly browser games for the community. I play silly browser games because they are a fun way to kill time.

You’ve come in here talking about cake when everyone else is discussing about pie. This thread isn’t about “How to get more people to play” it’s about “How to get more people that will stick around in flamebate”

dan724 Posted:

I realize it may seem off topic, but I HAVE gotten my friends to play this game. You know what happened? They played through till they found out you couldn’t continue without paying, then they stopped. This is an anecdote but is it an uncommon one?

You’re right. We shouldn’t have to pay for games that people have worked hard on. Why should we fork out our money to buy games? I mean wouldn’t life be great if we all got the latest games for free and not give any money to the people that made it? Imagine it, you could get portal for free… wait bad exaple.. well you get my point anyway

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!