Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Adapt Posted:

You guys are insufferable. I find it hard to believe you managed to make it though the game at all with the kind of cooperation you regularly display.

tHE TWO DIFFERENCES BETWEEN US RIGHT NOW ARE THAT THE 12 OF US HAVE COMPLETED THE GAME AND REALLY DON’T KNOW OF ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TROLL, EVEN IF IT’S EACH OTHER, aLSO ALL OF YOUR GAMES SCREWUPS KEEP ****ING EVERYTHING UP, iT’S WORSE THAN WHEN GALLOWS TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT THAT TIME I MADE A DEVIANTART ACCOUNT, oH GOD SHE AND CARCINO WOULDN’T SHUT UP FOR A WEEK ABOUT THAT ONE, tHEY WOULDN’T BELIEVE I MADE IT TO TROLL THE GREEN ONE BETTER, i THINK HER NAME IS JADE OR SOMETHING, yOU KNOW THE ONE WITH THE ROBOT,

aNYWAYS IT’S NOT LIKE YOU GUYS ARE FLAWLESS, rEMEMBER WHEN YOU LOST YOUR INTERNET AND DOWN WENT THE CAR, aND WHAT ABOUT WHEN THE POETRY GUY CAUSED YOUR BOTTLE TO ALMOST FALL, aND THE PRINCESS THING WITH THE SPRITE, i COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW YOU GUYS ARE REALLY NO MORE COOPERATIVE WITH EACH OTHER THAN WE WERE,

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!