Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

twinArmageddons Posted:

youre lucky iim not a2 enthu2iia2tiic a2 my le22 clever friiend2 about trolliing you lot. gA ii2 the only one who managed two get iit riight. oh no waiit carcino did p well two.

iF CARCINO “GO BACKWARDS AND EXPECT HIM TO REMEMBER THINGS FROM HIS FUTURE IN HIS PAST” GENETICIST GOT IT RIGHT, tHEN I THINK WE’RE USING DIFFERENT DEFINITIONS OF RIGHT, bECAUSE HE DIDN’T THINK IT THROUGH ALL THE WAY, sINCE HE SEEMS TO BOTH BE GIVING AND RECEIVING HIS OWN TROLLING FROM THE PAST/FUTURE,

aND IF CARCINO TRIED TO SPEND ANY AMOUNT OF TIME WITH THE ANNOYING POETRY KID, uMMMM, dAVE IS HIS NAME I THINK, hE WOULD PROBABLY GIVE UP AND GO BACK TO TROLLING MR GOODY GOODY JOHN SHOES, aT LEAST THE LONGWINDED GIRL WOULD ACTUALLY TALK INSTEAD OF, uHHHHH, dOING THIS STUPID “RAP” STUFF THAT PREVENTS ANY TALKING ASIDE FROM THAT RELATED TO BONE BULGES HAPPENING,

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!