Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

over billions of years, we evolved from fish.

and?

We’re really very similar to fish – basic body plan of a spine down the middle, a head at one end and some limbs branching off is shared. You need some modification to the way a fish breaths to allow it to leave the water, and there are some other difficulties with locomotion and reproduction, but nothing inconceivable.

If you wanted to cite something that really sounds unbelievable (because it occurred over a span of time that’s far beyond the scale a human mind is equipped to think about) then you’d have to go for all life on Earth evolving from a unicellular organism.

I’m the nth cousin of the banana I ate earlier, where n is an extremely large number. Also the nth cousin of the tree outside my window, and the chicken in the fridge. Different n in each case, but it’s all one family tree. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!