You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.
You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.
Viewing a Post
Currently, INCIT frequently just stops with not enough entries, with this nearly always happening;
1. 5 players are playing.
2. One guy leaves.
3. HAHA SCREW YOU WE NEED 5 SUBMISSIONS
4. The rest are stuck waiting for another person to join.
5. Another guy gets bored and leaves.
6. Repeat 3 and 4 until no players are left.
7. No players online, chance of new game starting nearly zero.
What you could do: Lower the player limit to 3- while this makes for some lame rounds, it would also make more people join, expecting to be able to play.
(You could also limit the scoops from being awarded when less than 5 people participated, to keep Domination fair.)
|Posted On: 05/19/2010 5:27PM||View genericusr's Profile | #|