Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I loved Laser Fart. Best series ever, but it really “jumped the shart” with that whole gay bomb thing.

You guys did these avatars? **** that’s awesome.

As was said, the Hoatzin did the actual painting, I merely came up with the [scarequotes] concept [/scarequotes]. And like any good Sr. VP of Platform Development, I didn’t actually come up with the [scarequotes] concept [/scarequotes], either. I merely tapped in to an internet meme, i.e., I stole it.

If we did win, it would be totally awesome to actually get half of an e-peen, maybe with jagged lines to show where it was broken in half. Me and Hoatzin could each wear them on strings around our respective necks, and then pbum them on to our children. At some point in the distant future, during some calamitous adventure of some sort, two of our descendants would discover they had the matching e-peen medallions, and that their great great grandtrolls fought in the Forumwarz together. How cool would that be?

PS: All the rest is Hoatzin’s. He’s the real talent around here.

Marcos El Malo edited this message on 04/12/2008 11:13PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!