Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Orifice

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Dunatis Posted:

Sounds like a complex programming effort, which would be entirely unnecessary and prolly too much work given how many simple things get abandoned here…

That’s what makes me think I’m just paranoid, and seeing intent where there’s only fluke.

Dunatis Posted:

Also, if the file pieces and rarity had any connection to their stats then grinding them would be more exciting. I still have no idea how Bonsai got spaded so fast, but such great things spaded so quickly led to everything worse being crap. At first we would have been plenty happy to see +10 Off on most files while now that’s useless.

Agreed… the first big PinkFloyd-killer (Habanero bumcrack podcast) only had 5 pieces. Colonel Sanders isn’t all that hard to grind (I’m working on my second copy to start selling them from my main), if the mbumively multipart files are going to be crappy then there’s no point in spading them or grinding for them, and we don’t get a slow revelation of gradually better and better files as grinding progresses.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!