Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Minaro

Level 37 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Wishes:

1) Be able to manipulate time – I always find myself lacking enough time to get everything I want done. I want to be able to for example slow down, or rewind time, without actually affecting my own timeflow (as in, I won’t automatically do everything slower if I slow down time). In short, I’d be able to slow down or speed up time when I needed to, possibly rewind it up to a certain limit.

2) Full, instant and limitless Regeneration.. As in, get your head blown off and grow back a new one before the body has enough time to actually die from it. Get stabbed in the heart and the heart will reject the knife, or just grow around it. You get the idea. You’ll feel the pain from everything and anything, but you won’t really be able to die.. From most things. Yeah, I’d try some crazy stuff. It’s either that, or invulnerability, but being completely unable to die seems like a mistake.. You’ll probably want to die sooner or later.

3) The ability to “enter” fictional universes, such as an anime or manga, for example – and yes, that’d include Hentai’s you perverts Log in to see images! But basically, if I for example wanted to, I’d be able to enter the Dragonball Universe, either as myself or any of the characters.

As for alternative ideas, I’ve always been wondering when someone will come up with a instantanious transmission device (instantanious teleportation/transportation of a object from point A to point B).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!